The medical plant Aloe Arborescens treats Childhood Cancer more efficiently than Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
Research from the Palatini Institute in Salzano, Venice, Italy, rvealed that Aloe Arborescens is 200% richer in medicinal properties than Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera).
Aloe Arborescens is of all known plants the plant with the highest number of identical enzymes in our body: it fills 73 of the main 95 enzymes of the human body.
According to multiple scientific reports, Aloe Arborescens is extremely effective in the following areas: it detoxifies and cleanses blood vessels; Is effective in intestinal health, heartburn, reflux, gastritis and other diseases resulting from the malformation of the Immune System.
Childhood cancer (also known as pediatric cancer) is cancer in a child. In the United States, an arbitrarily adopted standard of the ages used are 014 years inclusive, that is, up to 14 years 11.9 months of age. However, the definition of childhood cancer sometimes includes young adults between 1519 years old. Pediatric oncology is the branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer in children. Worldwide, it is estimated that childhood cancer has an incidence of more than 175,000 per year, and a mortality rate of approximately 96,000 per year. In developed countries, childhood cancer has a mortality of approximately 20% of cases. In low resource settings, on the other hand, mortality is approximately 80%, or even 90% in the world's poorest countries. In many developed countries the incidence is slowly increasing, as rates of childhood cancer increased by 0.6% per year between 1975 and 2002 in the United States and by 1.1% per year between 1978 and 1997 in Europe
Text origem Wikipedia. More information at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_cancer