Formula without alcohol for children and adults sensitive to alcohol
Biologica Aloe Arborescens (65%) + Biological honey (35%)
CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS
Take 5 ml or 10 ml only in acute health, between 30 to 15 minutes before each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS
Take 5 ml, 10 ml or 15 ml only in acute health, between 30 to 15 minutes before each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Take 15 ml, 30 ml or 45 ml from health maintenance situations to acute cases, between 30 to 15 minutes before each meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Aloe Vera Arborescens
According to the extensive Scientific information and description contained in the books Aloe is not Medicine and yet… it Cures! and Cancer is Curable! - author: Father Romano Zago - Aloe Vera Arborescens has several properties that can make it a valuable aid in preserving and improving health, with emphasis on aid to detoxification and cleansing of blood, improving cellular health, gastric regulation, intestinal and blood sugar, improve the immune system and general wellbeing. It is antioxidant and balances the pH.
Aloe Vera Arborescens, as an active ingredient, is widely reported in the international literature to be naturally curative in many aspects of health.
Aloe Vera Arborescens is recognized as the richer in active substances among more than 200 varieties of the family of Aloe plants identified worldwide.
Aloe Vera Arborescens is the plant that is known with more twin enzymes of human body: it contains 73 of the 95 leading enzymes and fills 20 of our 22 amino acids.
Contains, among more than 200 nutrients:
1. Vitamins A, B1, B3, B6, B12, C, E, folic acid (B Complex )
2. Minerals: Selenium, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium, Sodium Iron, Choline, Magnesium, Manganese, Chromium, Zinc, Boron.
3. Mono and Polysaccharides: Acemannan, Glucose, Cellulose, L- raminose, Mannose, Aldopentose, Lipase, Alliinase.
4. Essential Amino Acids: Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine, Phenylalanine and Threonine, Methionine and Lysine, Tryptophan and Histidine
5. Secondary Amino Acids: Aspartic and Glutamic Acid, Alanine and Arginine, Glycine and Cystine, Cystine and Glycine, Proline and Serine, Tyrosine
6. Enzymes most important: Glutathione Reductase, Brandiquinase, Catalase, Creatine Phosphokinase, Proteolitiase, Fosfotase, Amylase and Nucleotidase.
7. Other substances known: Fatty Acids, Lignin, Saponins, Anthraquinones, Aloin, Isobarbaloin, Alloethic Acid, Aloe Emodin, Cinnamic Acid.
FRZ® Aloe Vera Arborescens
The biological food supplement FRZ® Aloe Vera Arborescens is based on the formula of Friar Romano Zago.
We use organic Aloe Vera Arborescens of our own plantation 2 km from Santa Cruz beach / Torres Vedras / Portugal, that grows on the seafront, benefiting the effects of the important sea breeze of the Atlantic Ocean.
Another component of FRZ® is the organic honey of heather flower, an extraordinary energetic recommended since immemorial times for anyone interested in natural food. Its function is to transport the active ingredients of Aloe Vera Arborescens to the most remote parts of the human body through the bloodstream. Due to its high simple sugar content it is easily assimilated by the human body.
The FRZ® preparation at cold, free of any preservatives or chemical additives, guaranties that quality and integrity of the natural products properties are maintained.