Left image: Father Romano Zago, the world's expert on practical cases treated with Aloe Arborescens.
* Eric Yarnell, ND, assistant professor in the department of botanical medicine at Bastyr University and past chair of the department of botanical medicine at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences.
* Promotes Healthy Blood with Aloe, by Biochemical Research Laboratory, Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd, Kanagawa, Japan; Fujita Memorial Nanakuri Institute, Fujita Health University, 1865 Isshiki-cho, Hisai, Mie; Institute of Neurobiology and Molecular Medicine, National Research Council (CNR), VialeMarx 15, I-00137, Rome, Italy; College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju 361-763, South Korea.
* Anticancer Effects, AIDS, by Shahr-e-kord University of Medical Sciences, Shahr-e-kord, Iran; Department Of Epidemiology, School Of Health Sciences, Ryukyu University; Dep. Microbiol., Univ. Tex. Health Sci. Center; Yoshimoto R; Kondoh N; Isawa M; Hamuro J; Department Of Pharmacology & Toxicology, University Of Alabama and other.
* Gastrointestinal disorders, by Guangxi Inst. Traditional Chinese Medicine Materia Medica; Journal of Alterative Medicine; School Of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Univeristy Of Shizuoka; Intestinal Diseases Unit, Soroka Medical Center; Z Naturforsch; Yakugaku Zasshi; Department Of Microbiology & Immunology, Tokyo Women’s Medical CollegePhytotherapy Research; University Of North Texas; Dep. Pharm., Aichi Cancer Center.
* Immunological benefits, by UT MD Anderson Cancer Center; Department Of Microbiology & Immunology, Tokyo Women’s Medical College; Arch Inst Pasteur Madagascar; Department Of Chemical Pharmacy, Faculty Of Pharmacy, State University Of Utrecht; Department Of Pathology & Microbiology, University Of Nebraska Medical Center; J Biochem (Tokyo); College Of Pharmacy, Seoul National University; Health Science Center, University Of Texas; Cancer Immunol Immunother; Journal of Advancement in Medicine Winter; Dep. Pharm., Aichi Cancer Center.
* Aloe-emodin Is a New Type of Anticancer Agent with Selective Activity against Neuroectodermal Tumors - Department of Biology University of Padova, Italy, and Istituto Nazionale Fisica della Materia and Department of Physics, University of Genova, Italy